If you live in Florida like I do, Florida hydroponics is year-round. If you live in states with cold winters, you can either move your garden indoors or bundle it (see the FAQs section).
The Tower Garden vertical aeroponic growing system is a healthier, easier, smarter way to grow your own fresh and nutritious fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Tower Garden™ is:
- USDA approved, UV-stabilized, food grade plastic that is opaque and prevents algae growth inside and also prevents cracking and breakage of material from the sun.
- The garden comes in a kit (everything you need is included for easy set up and to quickly start growing.)
- Vertical, not horizontal - It is 4.4 inches tall (20 plants) or if you add on sections, maximum height is 8.1’ that will hold 44 plants.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Indoor friendly - Can be used inside the home vs. some other systems that have overhead watering or large ponds. Grow your greens right in your kitchen, dining area, living room, etc.
- Lighting (grow light) is available that will fit onto the Tower and is purchased separately (for indoor growing).
- A closed system so no animals can drink, play in or pee in the water and free of chemicals and pathogens. • Water is recirculated with a small pump inside the Tower.
- Aeroponic – A feature that is a powerful growing method. When water isn’t cascading over the roots, oxygen is strengthening them.
- Water is circulated by a small wattage pump to cascade over all the plant roots.
- Easy on electricity - A small amount of electric is used to run the pump.
- Invented by a former Chief Horticulturist an Greenhouse Manager at The Land Pavilion, Disney World.